Tuesday 6 March 2012

Laptop Table Reviews

If you need a table or a tray to make using your laptop in bed more comfortable, than I have reviewed different types here for you.

I have used all the ones reviewed here. There are so many available I could not possibly trial them all.
What I look for is ease of use..ie....getting in and out of bed and then positioning the table and laptop for use. I found that the ones with folding, spider-like legs much better, because you can get each side properly positioned with regard to height and duvet thickness etc. However, the spider legs didn't have the small "side shelf" which is very useful if you're also trying to have a coffee, or glass of wine/beer, at the same time. This can be dodgy and there were many accidental spills. Not good for laptop, duvet or humor! Probably it is best to keep the drinks on the usual bedside table, or get the wife/nurse to stand next to the bed holding the drink for you! However the little side shelf is good for those who prefer to use a traditional mouse instead of the touch pad. I am finger pad man myself, which is why my final choice was the spider leg versions.
If you want to buy one, or simply see the original Amazon info, just click on the photo or text of your choice. Or you can search for anything using the Amazon search boxes that can be found on this blog page.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment